Steve is an experienced intellectual property attorney with over twenty-five years of experience drafting U.S. provisional, utility and design patent applications for a variety of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to individuals. Technology areas include (or included) business methods, lighting products, electro-mechanical devices such as coin and bill validators and barcode scanners, medical devices, semiconductors, snowboard bindings and sports shoes. Steve enjoys working with inventors and in-house counsel to understand their innovative ideas, drafting patent applications, and working with U.S. Patent Examiners to find allowable subject matter. He also provides counseling of foreign clients, and has experience providing product clearance assessments, opinion letters, license agreements, and litigation counseling and support.
- Patent Counsel, Walker Digital Management, LLC
- Senior Counsel, Winston & Strawn, LLP
- Principal, Fish & Richardson, P.C.
- Senior Associate, Davis, Hoxie, Faithfull & Hapgood, LLP
- Senior Associate Engineer, International Business Machines
- Hofstra University School of Law
Editor - Labor Law Journal, Property Law Fellow
- City College of New York
B.E., Electrical Engineering, 1982
Cum Laude, Tau Beta Pi Honor Society
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, E.D.N.Y.
- U.S. District Court, S.D.N.Y.
- New York
- New Jersey