Jim’s practice focuses on intellectual property matters including client counseling, patent drafting, and patent prosecution. He works primarily in the electrical, software, and electro-mechanical areas, and has experience involving a wide range of technologies such as online searching, online advertising, social networks, database processing, cellular telephony, memory controllers, various GPS-related and location positioning applications, image processing, memory management including volatile memory storage, electronic music systems, electronic gaming applications, laser diode packages, various semiconductor applications, and many others.
- Associate, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Associate, Jenkins & Gilchrist, P.C.
- Associate, Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP
- Of Counsel, Berkeley Law & Technology Group LLP
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
J.D., 2000, Dean's List
- Bradley University
B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1997
Cum Laude, Honors Program
National Merit Scholar
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office