Richard’s practice focuses on U.S. patent preparation and prosecution representing clients in a wide range of technologies in the electronic, electro-mechanical, Internet, and business methods fields including: software, Internet applications, business methods, telecommunication devices (landline and wireless), semiconductors, consumer electronics, household appliances, machinery, printed circuit board and circuit board connector technologies.
Richard enjoys the process of interacting with inventors to learn of their technological advances and innovations so that these concepts are fully presented in the patent application.
- Counsel, Gibbons P.C.
- Senior Counsel, Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer, LLP
- Senior Counsel, Darby & Darby, P.C.
- Engineer, UNISYS Corporation
- Hofstra University School of Law
With distinction (top 10%)
- New York Institute of Technology
Electrical Mechanical Computer Technology, 1983
Magna Cum Laude
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- New York