Eunice has extensive experience in patent prosecution and client counseling in the electrical, software, business method, and mechanical arts. Some of the technologies she has worked with include computer hardware and software, image processing, database systems and applications, financial services, semiconductor devices and their fabrication, automotive equipment, and medical devices.
Eunice began her legal career as a Patent Examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, where she examined patent applications directed to speech signal processing, linguistics, language translation, and audio compression and decompression. This former experience provides her with invaluable insight into Patent Office proceedings and she leverages this inside perspective to her clients’ advantage, helping them solve problems efficiently, effectively, and creatively.
- Associate, Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
- Patent Examiner, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Application Drafting and Prosecution
- Foreign-Originated Filing and Prosecution
- Opinions & Licensing
- The George Washington University Law School
- Carnegie Mellon University
B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2005
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office